Mathiesen, leader in Mineral recovery processes..
We are present all throughout Latin America with offices in Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.
Our Mining division has a broad portfolio of products used in Copper, Gold, Silver and polymetal extraction processes, as well as in the treatment of tailing water for reuse in production processes.
Contacta a nuestros expertos
- SPECIALIZED COLLECTORS
- SPECIALIZED FROTHERS
- PINE OIL
- SODIUM ISOPROPYL XANTHATE (SIPX)
- SODIUM ISOBUTYL XANTHATE (SIBX)
- SODIUM AMYL XANTHATE (PAX)
- CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE (CMC)
- ZINC SULFATE
- COPPER SULFATE
- NaHS DEPRESSANT
- SODIUM SULFITE
- OXALIC ACID
- D 2020 DEPRESSANT
- MATDIS 810
- DEPREMAT 809
- SODIUM CYANIDE
- ACTIVATED CARBON
- ZINC POWDER
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- EXTRACTANT DILUTER
- COBALT SULFATE
JHMT China begun operations in 2012 to manufacture forged ball mill balls in diameters ranging from 1” to 5”. Certified under ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001. This is a fully automated plant that uses a unique heating system that allows for a uniform microstructure hardness, offering a high impact and low breakage rate.
- 1” to 5” BALL MILL BALLS
We have entered into a commercial agreement with Hydranautics, which is part of the Nitto Japanese group, and have been selected as their Distributor for al Latin American countries except Mexico and Brazil.
This important alliance will complement our current water treatment product portfolio with membranes that include reverse osmosis technology, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and MBR, becoming one of the companies in Latin America with the widest range of products for water treatment solutions. Thanks to the regional reach working alongside Hydranautics in over 12 countries in Latin America, we will generate the necessary synergies to provide our clients with the best service.
Hydranautics is a world leader, with state-of-the-art technology applied to the manufacture of the most advanced high-performance membrane products in the industry. Since their beginnings in 1963, they have been committed to the highest of standards in technology research, product excellence and customer satisfaction.
The Nitto Global Membranes Division has three production facilities: Hydranautics, headquartered in Oceanside, California, U.S.A..; a membrane manufacturing plant in the Shiga prefecture, Japan; and a component assembly plant in Shanghai, China.
The products by Hydranautics currently see use in all seven continents. Their product applications include:
- Drinking water
- Water heater water supply
- Industrial process water
- Wastewater treatment
- Surface water treatment
- Seawater desalinization
- Domestic water.
- Electronic rinsing water
- Agriculture irrigation, and
If you need more information, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you promptly.
- Development of specific reagents for seawater flotation, effective under pH 6-8 with no performance degradation.
- Development of copper depressants as an alternative to NaHS, in addition to the development of pyrite depressants.
- Specific mineral collectors for molybdenum, silver and gold.
- Environmentally and people friendly products.
- Advice for the design of the testing protocol.
- Technical advice from highly experienced professionals.
- Fast response.
- Aligned with the requirements of our clients.
- Continuous improvement.
- Presence and technical support during the development of the test.
- Analysis and discussion of obtained results.
If you have any questions or requests, leave us your information in the following contact form
and one of our specialists will contact you shortly.