Specific products for polymer industry
For the Polymers Sector, we offer a wide variety of solutions that include elastomers, engineering plastics and adhesives, which are used in industrial processes or final products. Our products are made with highly specialized materials and with the necessary characteristics for the industry, such as thermal resistance, abrasion resistance, tear, resilience, malleability, impact, hardness, flexion, compression, among others.
Industrial Areas Served
- White line
- Electrical and Electronics
- Industrial Wheels and Rollers
- Industrial Tanks
- Footwear industry
- Auto parts
- Spare parts
Why choose Mathiesen for polymer industry?
Wide variety of materials that accommodate your requirements.
Advice on products, applications and economic convenience from an experienced team and trained professionals.
Serious and competitive suppliers’ global network that allows us to deliver various quality options on time.
Technical support through our suppliers, carrying out technical visits, tests, training, and support for your business innovative solutions development.
Reliable supply of raw materials, thanks to our local stock and possibility of direct importation.
Contacta a nuestros expertos
- Natural rubbers
- Synthetic Rubbers (SBR, BR, EPDM, Acryl Nitrile, Chloroprene, Polybutadiene, Silicone)
- Thermoelastomers, Thermoplastics (TPE, TPU, TPV, EVA), for Footwear and Industrial Parts.
- Natural Latex
- Auxiliaries for Rubber: Accelerators, Antioxidants, Zinc Oxide, Stearic Acid, Foaming Agents, Peroxides, Silices.
- Polyurethanes, PU / Metal Adhesives, PU Curatives.
- TPU Thermoplastics, Polyamide Compounds, PP, POM, PMMA, Phenolic Resins, Molding Compounds.
- or PC, ABS, PA6, PA66.
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins.
- Styrene Monomer.
- Gelcoats, Catalysts, Peroxide.
- PVC compound
- PVC, BOPA, PET films.
- Films of PP, OPS.
- Flame retardants, Phthalate-Free Plasticizers, Adhesion Promoters (bonding agents), Foaming Agents, Antioxidants, Calcium Carbonate, Waxes, MB, Purging Agents, others.
- Water Based, Solvent Based, Hot Melt Adhesives.
- Hot Melt Adhesives
If you have any questions or requests, leave us your information in the following contact form
and one of our specialists will contact you shortly.